Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines day at the Gardens




Today is Valentines day! For the most part, I was so sad I couldn't be with my valentine, but we had a "taken but abroad" get together. Kirstenbosch gardens has summer concerts every Sunday afternoon and it's so nice! This place is beautiful and it reminds me a lot of the Zoo concerts by my house in Seattle. Admission is only R70 and you get to bring your own sweets and treats. We brought wine, cheese and crackers.

From L-R, it's 'goofy' Jake, Me, Matthew and Kristin.




It's such a great community, and the people here are so fun!

From L-R we have, accident prone Andy, Erin, Daniel, Matthew, me, Kristin and goofy Jake.



Here's accident prone Andy, doing "the Andy". Notice his hand. He recently cut his hand when he was working on his bike, so we had to go to the hospital. This is how he was holding his hand the whole time. I couldn't help but take a picture...

3 comments:

  1. The lady in white.... is such a sweetheart. A natural beauty. Love your dazzling smile! I'd date you in a second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you came across my blog! I hope you've enjoyed reading it. Which one in white do you mean? Thank you. My grandpa said I had a million dollar smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....I mean the sweetheart on the right in the second pic, who also wears sun glasses in the third pic, and is in the center of the forth pic :)

    ReplyDelete