Friday, February 26, 2010

I have found my calling!

As a bartender???
Tonight, Matthew and Thomas were having a party in their flat for all to join! I acted as the "bartender" mixing drinks for everyone, opening beers, salvaging perfect bottle caps for Andy...and spilling a few in the process...
Everyone thought I was a great bartender. It must have been my excellent customer service! Nordstrom taught me well... I got R20 in tips! woohoo















During the night, SOMEHOW....accident prone Andy hurt his foot this time...I rushed to his side and bandaged up his wounds. At least he didn't need stitches this time. I would've had to choose between bartending and Andy! (oh dear!) We are now keeping track of how many incidents Andy occurs over the semester. I swear I'm getting more medical experience from him than I will at the hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment